Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

YUMMY!

I have all these amazing flavors in my head. I need one more flavor for the Enfield farmers market next week. so far the line up is.... Blondie cupakes.. an allergen free ( no nuts no dairy no eggs) chocolate cupcake .... and an applesauce spice cupcake with apple cider buttercream... i need one more!

I keep playing phone tag with the woman from the lebanon farmers market which i want to know about NOW! like 3 days ago now. I think i will phone stalk her today til i get an answer.

I am getting so excited about so many things. Ann and her blog header was amazing. The fact that i actucally SOLD cupcakes was pretty sweet. Dawn had dinner here last night then she (with my input) worked on some logo stuff.. well she knows what it is. i just know its cute! Things are steady going. I need to talk to someone at the Co-op and see if they might be interested in carrying a few just to see how it goes....

Which brings us back again to the packaging. If i want to put my product out there.. i need something to put it in. Must figure these things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment