Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All is fair...

Yowza. Today has just been one of those days.. I was able to get some house cleaning done and not much else. I had a major case of heartburn which led to a major stomach ache. YUCK. So i did succeed in getting Hunter to clean the bathroom. ( thats the room he chose to clean). I am leaving soon on a small jaunt halfway across the country so no baking is to be done.

I have been planning, making lists, copying recipes, and thinking of baking. I need to get a solid plan. I need to pick ONE task and focus on it. I have this HUGE list of things i need to do, and i look at it and get overwhelmed and i dont know where to start. It just stays as a list.

Im just rambling now, due to the fact that im tired and have a million things on my mind and i cant focus. So for now i suppose i should sleep. Or at least try.

No comments:

Post a Comment