Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Farmers market!

So i am FINALLY home. the weather is AMAZING. and my mind is in overdrive. I think i am going to rent space at the lebanon farmers market this week and see what happens.. Thursday my friends. Come see me.

I am thinking 2 basic cupcakes ya know. Chocolate, vanilla, but then i am thinking not so basic.. creamsicle, snicker doodle, lemon, i had a few suggestions to do pumpkin or apple spice but i think i wanna hold off til September for the fall flavors. So today will be spent racking my brain on the last 2 cupcake flavors.. input is welome. and finalizing these plans.. and drooling over the SQUARE cupcake pan i saw on qvc... ahhhh cupcakes. i need to get new frosting tips too.. ugh and boxes... and ribbon.. ugh so much to do so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment