Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The start of something new.

Today is going to be the beginning. A new start. All that jazz.
For the last mmmm. 2 years i guess, i have been a baking fiend. Well i should say a cake decorating fiend. That's how it all started. It just spiraled from there! I did a cake here and there for a friend or family member and i was hooked. I still LOVE decorating.. the thought behind it, finding the right design. The finished product. That is the best.
So fast forward a little while and thus begins my obsession with cupcakes.. I have given the nickname to my best friend. I buy her cupcake things. Make her things with cupcakes on them. All to feed my obsession. All i can think about is baking cupcakes. New flavors, sprinkles, decorating, and for some reason all things pink and sparkly. I do not know why i think pink and sparkly when i think cupcake. ( perhaps it has to do with the sparkly pink sanding sugar i have, that i want to put on every cupcake i bake, but i hoard it and just look at its sparkly goodness.) I have all these images in my head that need to come out.

Here we are today, and for the last few weeks ALL i can think about is how i want to make this dream into a reality. How i want to see all of the cupcakey goodness in my head come to fruition. I have decided..... That i want to own a cupcake shop. Call me crazy. Trust me i have been called worse. Im thinking.. cupcakes.. LOTS of them.. cakes of course with that personal touch. Muffins, brownies, raspberry bars. Coffee, tea, polka dots, comfy chairs, and a FUN atmosphere. This is my dream, and I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So this little blog, will follow me on my journey to make my dream come true. I am NOT by any means a writer, eloquent speaker, or a person who is able to weave my thoughts into words that will actucally make sense. But i am fun, outgoing, loud, persistent. And i have some AMAZING people in my life who believe in me. Most of all i am finally beginning to believe in myself. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you amazing friends to be a part of making this dream come true. Share the blog, leave comments, input, and suggestions. Pray, cross your fingers, do an dance. You shall be rewarded in the end with cupcakes. I need to start somewhere, and i sure cant eat all the cupcakes on my own!

1 comment:

  1. HI,

    This blog is well written and easy to follow. Don't be self conscious about your writing. This is a very well written post.

    ReplyDelete