Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Crazy.

Aaarrgh.. That is how my day started. i have a 9 year old who for some reason can live on 3 hours of sleep. I was woken up at 5 this morning because he couldn't get the TV to work.. Huh? What.. HUNTER its 5. GO BACK TO SLEEP. So i managed to squeeze a few more hours of interrupted sleep in.

I want so badly to work on recipes today, on transferring them to my computer, making lists and all that good stuff. BUT. my house is a MESS. i have a dog and a cat who trash the place and my child believes that he should be waited on hand and foot. Well NOT TODAY my little friend. WE are going to clean and get this house clean. I have a crazy next few weeks and need to get as much done around the house as i can.

I need to start planning. I need to tell you my friends this is where i start to FREAK out. i am not good at lists, planning, things of that sort. I am a disorganized sheep. Tell me what to do and i will do it, no problem. But leave it to me to start something HUGE all myself and i turn into a bundle of nerves. I plan on making one loooooong run on list and showing it to the bestie. Said list shall cover what i need to do what i want to do and my pathetic grievances.

What i would REALLY like today is bake. Just test some stuff out. But I'm not really sure if the town of Lebanon would be OK with me wandering around handing out cupcakes to random strangers. Odd as it is i eat 1 cupcake and I'm done. And Hunter will eat the whole flipping pan. i need to get my camera to work, i need to take pictures of cupcakes, i need to find a backdrop or a place to take these pictures, there is so much to do and worry about. I need to keep my eyes on the prize (the prize being the shop that I'm already picking out designs for in my head) So good by my cuppycakes i must get something done today

No comments:

Post a Comment