Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

hmmmmm.

UGH... last week was CRAZY.. Enfield farmers market was blah due to the weather, lebanon was pretty good except the initial fees killed me... and some confusion as to where i was supposed to be set up was a little confusing... and dont even get me started on cornish.. BEAUTIFUL weather.. tiny little market.. it was interesting.. more like the vendors just hanging out and having a hen party..

On a brighter note.. I am doing a baby shower cake.. YAY. and some wedding shower cupcakes or cake... again yay. It is also coming up fast on my favorite season. Fall.. i LOVE IT. the smell of the air, cool nights, school supplies, beginnings and ends.

These last couple weeks have not been easy. There are times that i am a little discouraged I would LOVE for things to take off quicker, but it is what it is. I must have patience, something that is hard for me.

The past week has given me a few insights though. CHOCOLATE... people love it.. i am not a chocolate person. But i have had many requests for a chocolate cupcake.
so this weeks line up is smaller, only 3 cupcakes.

Snicker doodle cupcakes
devils food cupcake with orange butter cream
pumpkin spice cupcake with cream cheese frosting..

No comments:

Post a Comment