Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Marketing.

So I'm thinking of starting out small.. Well i AM starting out small. My thought though is..... stores.. like the co-op, deli mart, things like that. Small restaurants that may want speciality cupcakes.. like Guinness ones. I also had the thought of the farmers markets. I know the one in Leb is on Thursdays. I need to figure out what i need to do to sell there. If anyone can do it. If you need some sort or special permit.. I don't know these things people!


I was also thinking of just kind of handing them out, giving them away with business cards attached.. All wrapped up and cute.. ( WERE TALKING ABOUT CUPCAKES HERE PEOPLE. GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER) I have so many ideas and so much on my mind that i don't know what to do or where to start. It's just overwhelming. In a good way though. If anyone who reads this has any thoughts or suggestions PLEASE let me know. feedback is GREATLY appreciated, my goal is to serve you guys. So knowing what you want or what you think will work, makes it that much easier.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment