Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

WOW... HOLY MADNESS!

Wow! The last few days and today have been total madness. I love every second of it! Last second decision was made to do the farmers market in Enfield.. its by lasalette. i would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you guys to come see me.. from 3 to 6 this Wednesday.
I have 4 flavors chosen for this week.....(drum roll) A devils food cake with a sinfully delicious chocolate ganache frosting. A vanilla bean cupcake with buttercream and a candied orange slice on top. A classic yellow cake with butter cream.. and last but not least a raspberry cupcake with lemon buttercream! so there is this weeks line up. i am signed up to do that farmers market for the next 3 weeks.

This is it! Its the beginning. Its starting! this is going to be something HUGE.. I need to believe. i DO believe. I cant see it. But i KNOW i can do it. This is me taking a GIANT step in my life. this is me getting out of the boat. (*chris*)

So come see me this week.. cupcakes will be for sale.... But i will have some mini cupcakes with a sneak preview of next weeks flavors... With a special one for my favorite cupcake of all. An allergen friendly chocolate cupcake.. NO nuts NO eggs NO dairy...

No comments:

Post a Comment