Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

TIRED!

On the road! SO TIRED.. exhausted. But having fun, and thats all that matters right. Something got spilled on the keyboard of my computer so some of the buttons are sticking.. Gonna have to have Jeff work some of his computer unsticking magic.

I have been doing some crazy brain storming while stuck in the car. I have been thinking about packaging for some reason. Well its gonna have to be packaged so i have to think about it. But that is what has been on my mind for the last day or so. I am thinking simple and sweet. Boxes. Obviously big ones for big orders, but im thinking small individual ones for the single sweet gesture. If you want to bring a friend a cheer up gift. Make your significant other smile. Suck up to your boss.

Simple white boxes are whats on my mind.... but here comes the good part.. RIBBON. lots of pretty, sparkly, polka dotty, stripey, ribbon. Each box sealed with a sticker logo (which i have not thought of yet) and a pretty ribbon. I know a small something like that would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment